CTS has engineered and constructed a calibration/ test bed capable of 400,000 ft/lbs of torque with a simultaneous 50,000 lbs of upward pressure to mimic the downward force of the contractor's prime mover. This proves (and documents) the Torq-Pin's ability to measure torque accurately while rejecting the effects of this downward force and assures our customers of 99%+ accuracy in the field.
- Fully calibrates load cells for all major OEM drive heads
- Can apply up to 400,000 Ft. Lbs. of torque
- Proves DOWNWARD force is eliminated
- Load cells certified by NIST traceable sources for 99%+ accurate calibrating / testing
- All Torq-Pins ship with Calibration Certificates